Welcome to the world of sherleys Fantage enjoy

My photo
HI welcome to my fanatge blog.. I hope you enjoy It. Make sure to follow me and become a member ! peace luv and cheese !! Contact us at : sherleysfantage@yahoo.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dance game, ribbons , and etc



                                       Fanatge dance fever game !!! I dont know about you but im really good at this game. because I alway's used to  play dance dance revoulution so on my first try I got up to 1500 points. Its so fun and addicting ! What was your score leave a comment below

Here are the codes
Pogo-Medium temp-low light-pointy egg
Bobo-Cold temp-Low light-pointy egg
Toyo-Warm temp-lowest light-pointy egg
Robo-Cool temp-medium light-pointy egg
JoJo-Hot temp-low light-pointy egg
Hope this helped leave a comment below and become a member of the site! Im trying to figure out how to take pictures and as soon as I do i will be sharing with You guys. PEACE LUV AND CHEESE !

No comments: