Welcome to the world of sherleys Fantage enjoy

My photo
HI welcome to my fanatge blog.. I hope you enjoy It. Make sure to follow me and become a member ! peace luv and cheese !! Contact us at : sherleysfantage@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 4, 2012

long time

Hello everyone....man has it been long since i posted. Well i lost my mebership couple months back,(like november last year) and i lost intrest in fantage because i wasnt a member anymore ( yeah i know.stupid) anways so i am back and boy oh boy. ok so lets see..Fantage came up with this new event with it.called theIce encore.If you go to down to downtown or the beach you can get a free iteam which is a small little flag . Get em' while you can. This event is so exciteing. Of course as alway limited iteam are out yay.....(sarcasm)

Well in a few days the valentines day event is coming up..maby..just maby itll be fun. Wekk thanks for revisting the blog and please continue

~love sherley

No comments: